Cairns Spray Tanning
Get your glow on lovelies with a gorgeous, natural Honey Spray Tan!! We’ve sprayed thousands of great tans over the years and stock the largest range of professional formulas in Cairns, including all the faves ….. Naked Tan, Moroccan Tan, Black Magic, Bondi Sands & Eco Tan. We specialise in Bridal, Formal & Special Occasion tanning with natural looking shades to suit all skin tones. Never fear, you won’t go orange here 😊 It is best to get a spray tan done 2 days before the occasion or event. 2 days will enable the spray tan to fully develop and to settle nicely. Morning tans and afternoon tans are recommended in our hot and sticky Cairns summer months (preferably not the middle of the day). Anytime where you will be going home to relax in some airconditioning for a couple of hours before you rinse your bronzer off. It’s super important not to mark or sweat your tan once you’ve left the salon. Follow our tips and tricks and you’ll be the envy of them all with your new “faux glow” ……. shhhhh !
TOP TANNING TIPS
- Good exfoliation & hair removal the day before your tan (best not same day of spray tan)
- Clean, fresh, dry skin (no moisturisers, perfumes, deodorants)
- Hair up & jewellery off
- Underwear or Birthday Suit? – whatever you are most comfortable with (paper G-Strings are available)
- Wear loose, dark clothing afterwards – no bras please lovelies.
- Don’t sweat it – keep as cool as possible before wash off (especially with our humid conditions in Cairns)
- 2-4 hours later have a cool, quick, soap-free shower to wash away the bronzer evenly
- Pat skin dry and let the tan develop over the next 24 /36 hours
- Lots of moisturising after your second shower will prolong your tan and help it to fade nicely
|Full Body Spray Tan||$30.00 (6th tan free)|
|2 or More Tanners||$25.00 each|